Earning Good money has always been associated with traditional ‘offline’ method found in the real world.With the Internet taking over a huge part of our lives, more people are looking to ways to earn money from home to increase their financial income .
However, you have to be extra careful of the platform that you opt for. While there are many ways can help you earn money online, some of these way could end up being scams, hence you have to be careful.
Here are few such online platforms, websites, and resources that can help you earn money from home.
1.Start A YouTube Channel
Starting a Youtube channel is the simplest and easy way of all and we needs no investment.YouTube get almost 5 billion average video views per day which proves its power on the internet.It could be a most effective way to earn money from home .
Felix Kjellberg, the owner of PewDiePie “a YouTube account)”, has earned 12 million dollars in 2017 from a single YouTube channel.You too can see such success if you capitalize on the opportunity that YouTube provides us currently.
Suitable For –People who love to create videos, like to talk about a video, shoot documentaries or short films.
Skills Required –Ability to create a video using software , tools or record a video using your mobile phone or camcorder.
Time Required For Starting A YouTube Channel – You can start within minutes. You will just have to visit YouTube.com, create a channel and upload regular videos and to read full artical on How to create youtube channel
Tips – 1. Create a YouTube channel around a specific topic such as Humor, Tutorial, Recipe, travel vlog etc. Don’t just go out create any random un related videos channel.For example, if you love gadgets, you can create a gadget reviews channel where you can review latest gadgets and help people to decide whether it’s a right choice for them.
2. Select a Topic in which you are really interested. Analyze other videos related to your topic, see how many views those videos get and how can you improve your video .It will help you to get an overview of how many people are interested in your topic .
3. Generally, more the views more beneficial the topic is. As more people are searching for that topic.
4. Check out if there’s any concept missing in the currently existing videos related to your topic.You can cover these concepts in your videos to get more views.
5. Give your best to engage with your audience. Study the comments you get on your videos, learn the hidden expectations that your audience has from you.
6. Try to find out what your audience like about your videos and what they don’t. Study which videos get the highest view and find the reasons behind them
.7. Spy on your competitors and try to model the same things that are working for them. But never try to copy them fully, always maintain your uniqueness.
8. Always try to improve each new video from the last one.So when you look at your first videos after few years, you should think aww how bad I was earlier.That is a good sign , it shows that you have improved.
9. Experiment, experiment, and experiment. Never fear to try something new and see how it works for you.Experiments are the only things where you can find new and exciting stuff which can catapult you way ahead of your competitors.
10. Finally, try to collaborate with other YouTuber’s who are doing similar work as you.Learn their strategies and mindset. Working together can do wonders for your channel.
11. Have fun. Do the things that you love , make videos enjoy your life.
How To Monetize – The general rule for monetization in YouTube is straight forward. More views your videos get, more money you’ll earn. You’ll have to enable the monetize option in your YouTube channel settings. It’s very simple.you can read full artical on how to monetize youtube video here
2. Start A Blog
Being a blogger is one of the easiest ways to earn money from home. Unlike any other job, if you are blogging from home. You don’t need to work 9-5.you can manage all the the work as per your time .
You can work at any time of the day with ease. But beware blogging takes time before it starts earn money from home .
So I suggest you jump into this field slowly. If you have a day job, don’t quit it. Start part-time with your blog.
Once it is on the stage where you could earn money from home more than your comfortable limits, then it’s the best time to turn into full-time blogging mode.
Suitable For –
People who love to write and would like to share their knowledge and expertise with the world .
Skills Required –
Ability to express knowledge in writing with simpler yet efficient way.
Time Required For Starting A Blog –
The time required depends upon your level of expertise if you are an expert in any field you can easily start a blog within hours. For a complete beginner, a day or two would be sufficient to start a blog.
1. Start a blog about something in which you are actually good at.
For example, if you love traveling and you have visited a lot of places then start a travel blog and built a your reader.
2. Always try to limit your blog to a particular domain. Don’t put content on multiple domains in one blog.
For example, writing about recipe tips on a fashion blog. Keep your blog specific to one domain only.
3. Using your experience and knowledge try to create a unique and effective content. Try to give a lot of value to your readers. Write about something that will make a difference in your reader’s’ life.
4. Listen to the readers of your blog. Try to solve the problems they are facing. Always reply to their comments. Make them feel better.
5. Be committed to your blog. A blog is like a relationship. Give it some love, and it will flourish. Ignore it, and it will die a death. There’s no point in being half-hearted in your blogging efforts – if you don’t care about it, why should anyone else?
6. Think about content, style, the tone of voice, audience, etc. Look at the people who are already doing what you’re planning to do.
Ask yourself the following questions:
How will I stand out from the crowd?
What can I say that hasn’t already been said?
What’s my unique selling point?
Why do I want to do this?
7. Be professional in the way you handle and grow your blog. Don’t criticize other brands, bloggers or people. Remember what goes around comes around. You don’t want something you’ve said to come back and bite you one day.
8. Be open-minded and willing to collaborate with other creatives. You’ll meet some fantastic and awe-inspiring people.
How To Monetize –
You can monetize your blog by recommending products or services related to your blog’s topic either by writing an informative article or placing banner ads on your blog’s relevant pages.
You can earn handsome commissions when a person buys a product recommended by you.
Another way is you can place Google Adsense ads on your blog. More people click on your ads more money you will make.
3. Do Affiliate Marketing
What is Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate marketing is when you promote any company’s goods or services in exchange for a commission whenever a sale is made. It is the most common and easiest way to make money online. Affiliate marketing is done through blogging or social media sites like Youtube (like when Youtubers recommend products via their description boxes — often lead to a site like Amazon). When someone clicks on their affiliate link and buys, they get money
Suitable For –
People who love to talk, write, explain and have the ability to persuade.
Skills Required –
Ability to promote a product online using social media, videos, ads, blogging , etc.
Time Required For Starting Affiliate Marketing –
Virtually within an hour. You just need to select an online affiliated product that pays a commission when you promote and sell it using your affiliate link.
1. Select an online product from the domain in which you are well conversant with. For example, if you are a dietician then select a product related to diet.
There are many products available in every domain you just need to focus on which domain is suitable for you.
3. Choose a product that pays higher commission on each sale.
4. Most product websites handle affiliate link generation by itself and payouts so you don’t need to worry about how you’ll get your commissions.
Just get your affiliate link created by the vendor and start promoting it on the platform wherever you want .
5. If you want to earn instant money from affiliate marketing try to promote your affiliate link on social sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram , Digg, StumbleUpon, and Reddit.
How To Monetize –
Monetization is simple, just make more and more people buy the product through your affiliate link. Create a Facebook page or Banner ads about the product or make a blog or video on YouTube
Tell people about the product and how the product will help them to solve their problems .
Improve people’s knowledge about the domain and help them to solve other related problems.
4. Publish A Kindle eBook
Publishing a Kindle eBook on any specific topic is another simple way of generating consistent passive income from home .
Did you know that Amazon is the biggest competitor to Google than any other search engine like Yahoo or Bing etc?
Many shoppers try to search for a product on Amazon than on any traditional search engine.
When people want deep information on a specific topic, they don’t search for blog posts on Google but instead of it , they try to find a highly recommended book on Amazon.
Your target should be to leverage the power of Amazon.com’s growing outreach and popularity to generate a stable passive income source .And you dont need to go office to do this
Suitable For –
People who have deep knowledge of a certain topic or love to do research and elaborate it in an easily understood from.
Skills Required –
1. Must have Ability to provide detailed insights on a particular topic.
2. Must have Ability to provide some extraordinary tips for solving people’s problems.
Time Required For Creating An perfect eBook –
The time required completely depends on the creator or writer of the eBook. What topics he/she wants to cover for reader? How many details does the creator want to include in eBook?
These are the most important factors that define the time required.
1. Research, research, and research. It is the most important key to successful Kindle eBook product. Research about what people are looking for in the domain related to your eBook’s topic.
For example, if you are creating an eBook on ‘Yoga to lose weight’ look for how many people are looking for yoga exercises to lose weight on the internet and Amazon and you have to analyze the data about the topic ? What are their expectations from a book?
You can easily conduct this research by studying the comments, reviews, and popularity of the existing competitor’s books on Amazon.
2. Write for one reader. When you know your ideal reader, you know how much he/she already knows. You can avoid boring him/her with obvious information, and you can provide exactly the information he/she’s looking for in easy way.
3. Check out how many people are asking questions and discussion on the topic you have chosen, using websites such as Quora, Yahoo Answers, and WikiAnswers. More questions mean more people are looking for answers and that’s a good sign for you.
4. Look out for the market gaps in your selected domain. And see whether there’s demand for some topic, see whether your eBook can cater that demand.
5. Visit Amazon.com and see how many books are present on your selected domain. Are people buying those books? This will help you to understand the demand and purchasing ability of the market in your domain or topic.
6. Find a few friendly readers who match your ideal reader profile and give them your first draft. Not only will they help make your book better, it will also boost your confidence.
How To Monetize –
Sign up to Kindle Direct Publishing Program, with this you award exclusive distribution rights for your Kindle eBook to Amazon.
This will allow you to sell your eBook in all the countries where Amazon.com is available giving it a massive exposure at launch. it is the best platform to see your ebook
Create a small niche site on the related topic and promote your eBook through it. The more eBooks you sell the more you could earn money from home
5. Create Niche Websites
What is a Niche Website?
A Niche Website is a small website particular on a focused topic which shares all the information relevant to the topic that is both useful and interesting for the target audience on a particular topic .
A niche website can be one or few pages or even of hundreds of pages depending upon the size of the niche.
Suitable For –
1. People who have an interest in a very specific topic within a large domain.
For example, in large a domain like Yoga, you can choose specific sub-domain such as ‘Yoga to lose weight.’
2. People who love to talk, write, explain and have the ability to persuade.
Skills Required –
1. You have to create Niche website based on specific sub-domain using WordPress, Blogger or other available software and tools.
2. You have to promote the website using social media, ads etc.
How Time Required For Starting A Niche Website –
You can start a Niche Website within a day or two day . But creating a good content for the website might take time.
1. Write out as many niche site ideas as you can, using the sub-domain that interests you the most.
2. Narrow down your niche idea based on finding the answers to the following questions:
You have to do analysis What is the audience size of your niche?
Is your audience known for spending money on purchasing the niche related products or services ?
Are there multiple products available which you review on your site?
Are there affiliate programs that provide more than 40% commissions?
What is your investment budget?
3. Create at least 15 articles of rich content with more than 1000 words that will provide value to your niche targeted audience.
4. Sign up for at least 3 affiliate programs that offer products related to your niche with more than 40% commissions.
5. Do keyword research and find at least 10-20 niche relevant search terms and try to rank your site for them.
6. Try to network with the owners of the authority blogs in your niche and find guest blogging opportunities.
How To Monetize –
You have to Promote the products or services relevant to the topic of your niche website by placing affiliate links in the content and sidebar of your site.
Try to get more visitors to your site by doing SEO, marketing, social media and paid ads. More and more people visit your niche site and buy products through your affiliate link, more you could earn money from home
How about creating 10 and more Niche Websites with every site generating $500 and more in a month in affiliate commission that would be $5000+ of passive income per month.